Tuesday, February 17, 2009

This Week's Sign The Apocalypse Is Upon Us...

PARIS TO SIR PAUL: LET’S 'DUET' (haha....get it? Du-et??)

Paris Hilton
reportedly cornered Sir Paul McCartney at a GRAMMY Awards after-show party last week with a special request. The socialite was reportedly overheard saying to the Beatles legend: “I’d love to do a duet with you. I’m a singer too and have had an album out.”

Paul, ever the gentleman, said he would consider the heiress’s offer, say reports.
A ‘onlooker’ told Britain’s Sun newspaper: Sir Paul was minding his own business when Paris traipsed right up to him and introduced herself. “He looked bemused, smiled and nodded - then stumbled out that he’d have to check his schedule.

“I don’t think we’ll be hearing the duet any time soon.”

1 comment:

  1. Excuse me while I light myself on fire. "I'm a singer too and I have had an album out"? This is the problem with the music industry at this point. People who are famous for nothing and who have no talent should not be allowed within 500 meters of any recording equipment, be it visual, audio or other (all of this applies retroactively to Ms. Hilton). It's days like this I wonder why people have to ask me why I drink so much.

    ReplyDelete