Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Welcome To Hip Flasks (a welcome note in B sharp)

Not too much time right now as the boss is breathing down my neck....

I have a boss that breathes down my neck. I call him Eddie the Prick and he's one of those guys that demands you call him by his full name: Edward. So you might say that the source of my inspiration for this blog partly stems from my hatred for Eddie the Prick. I'm sure you all have someone like Eddie; a boss, a teacher, a parent, a spouse. I write and post for you all and hope that Hip Flasks, even in a metaphorical state, can help get you through your day.

The second root of this blog comes from all the links my crazy friends send me, the strange things I find on the internet and the interesting things I encounter at some point or another while living in the twisted city of Toronto. I'll randomly be posting up stories from this city as well as many of the others I've visited, along with links to some of the best I've seen on internet video.

For now, I hope you're laughing at how funny David is after the dentist, crying at how shitty of a movie Notorious ended up being or puzzled at how little you care about Michael Phelps hitting the bong.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a scatterbrain. I apologize but Eddie the Prick was bitching about something equivalent to TPS Reports.

    Anyhoo, a couple friends of mine will also be contributing. Stay tuned for some of the best examples that the human thought process has to offer!

    ReplyDelete